The Information We Collect:
- Brandthropology may collect and store personal identifiable information from you if you voluntarily submit it through the site. This information may include; First name, last name, email and phone number.
- Brandthropology may also collect for its use in new business, information about your IP address.
- Brandthropology may collect geographical information, browser information, IP address information, time -on-site and the domain name of the site that you came from. This information is not linked to any personal information. Brandthropology has no way of knowing the correlation between your personal identity and site usage summary.
How the Information is Collected:
- We use Google Analytics on our web pages, and Google collects data on site visits on a non-personal basis.
- We also work with a firm that allows us to look at your IP address, and match it to a public database that allows us to guess the firm you work at. This allows us to try to see who may be interested in our services.
How Your Information is Used:
- Personal identifiable information will be used to share Brandthropology news with those who have given their information.
- Non personal identifiable information will be used to improve the functionality and organizational flow of our site.
- Information about the firm you work at might be used by us to determine if you are a new business prospect, and might be used to inform a new business outreach to you.
Who Your Information is Shared With:
- Brandthropology will not share user information with any other party.